2014 Riverbend Men's Camp
*August 6th-10th* (Wed-Sun)
Pre-register for 2014 - Subscribe to email notifications
*A NEW PROPERTY HAS BEEN ACQUIRED!!*
- 55 Acres has been purchased on the Rifle River in Arenac County, Michigan.
- Meeting will start Wed. evening and conclude with a Sunday AM service.
- You may attend a single session or stay the entire week.
- Additional pictures of camp located below
NEWS UPDATE- Riverbend has received official notice from the IRS with approval of 501(c)3 status. This means from this day forward we will be operating as an independent ministry. All gifts will be recognized as charitable contributions.
Camp is now ready for the 2014 meeting. Water well, portajons, generator, and roads are all prepared. Tents are reserved and permits are paid. There are some camp sites that were prepared last year, but you may want to bring a saw or tools to clear your own space. There is wood down that is dry, but needs cut for firewood. We will allow you to bring in firewood, but if you do be sure to be aware of any laws regarding firewood transport. If you can please bring a saw and help out cut wood for you and your neighbors.
-2014 Camp Schedule
August 3rd, Sunday: Campground opens 4 PM
August 4-5, Mon/Tues open camping, firewood cutting, work on campsites and trails, build stage, river activities. Families are welcome.
August 6th, Wednesday: Evening family service
August 7th-9th, Thursday-Saturday: Men's camp morning and evening sessions, afternoon recreation. MEN'S CAMP time!
August 10th, Sunday morning: Morning Worship- Communion and Fellowship meal. Ladies are welcome back for this service.
- Scheduled speakers include; Wade Allen, George Faull, Jason Cole, Jeff Bush, Denny Coburn, Lee Bracey, Dale Kesterson, Mike Roberts, Terry Carter
- Musicians include; Kenny Melton, Kirk Hacker, Axiomatics
- Afternoon Senior Saints Sessions will taught by George Faull and/or Terry Carter from Summit Theological Seminary It will be a question and answer format. George has recently had heart surgery but is hoping to be able to be there.
- Saturday 6 pm Hog roast sponsored by Church of Christ at Bronson Michigan
Christian Audio Tapes will be recording all sessions on site
*Current camp needs*
- VOLUNTEERS for building the big tent platform and cutting firewood Monday 8/4, finishing Tues/Wed
- 2 person kayak donation
-Capture-the-flag, paintball, BMX bikes, Cornhole tournament
-Click here to volunteer
If you would like promotional materials regarding the camp sent to you or your church, please email us. We have flyers, business cards and magnets imprinted with the website you may hand out. Or if you would like a presentation made on behalf of the camp to your church or group let us know, one of the directors will be happy to make a personal visit to present the camp work and to answer any questions.
*New items are frequently added to the website..... Check back often for updates*