Plan now for 2015 Riverbend Men's Camp
*August 4th-7th* (Tues-Fri)
Pre-register - Subscribe to email notifications
GREAT MEETING IN THE WOODS 2014!!
MAKE PLANS FOR AUGUST 4-7, 2015
Tuesday night through Friday night
- Camp located on 55 Acres on the Rifle River in Arenac County, Michigan.
- You may attend a single session or stay the entire week.
- Additional pictures of camp located below
NEWS UPDATE- Riverbend has received official notice from the IRS with approval of 501(c)3 status. This means from this day forward we will be operating as an independent ministry. All gifts will be recognized as charitable contributions.
We are planning a work day August 30. You may want to bring a saw or tools to clear camping spaces. If you can please bring a saw and help out. Will also paint the shipping container and plant grass on disturbed areas. Camp will be opened up Friday around noon. If you are coming after Sat please text 260.610.6500.
THERE IS ROOM IN THE CABIN FOR 2-3 GUYS THIS WEEKEND.
This website will be updated with all the 2014 results soon!
Camp Schedule for 2015;
August 2nd, Sunday: Campground opens 6 PM
August 3rd, Monday: Tents go up, final preparations, all welcome
August 4th, Tuesday: 5:30 Hog Roast. 7 PM concert. Families welcome.
August 5th, Wednesday: 9 AM and 7 PM Menscamp services
August 6th, Thursday: 9 AM and 7 PM Menscamp services
August 7th, Friday: 9 AM and 7 PM Menscamp services.
August 8th, Saturday: Depart to Serve!
- 2014 Speakers included; Wade Allen, Jason Cole, Jeff Bush, Denny Coburn, Lee Bracey, Dale Kesterson, Dan Dyke, Terry Carter, Kendall Faull
- Musicians included; Kenny Melton, Dave Melton, Jason Stoner, Kirk Hacker, Axiomatics.
Freewill Offering taken Wednesday night for musicians.
- Afternoon Senior Saints Sessions by Terry Carter, Kendall Faull and Dan Dyke from Summit Theological Seminary on Thursday and Saturday afternoons. Question and answer format. George Faull recently had heart surgery and was unable to be there.
- Saturday Hog roast sponsored by Church of Christ at Bronson Michigan
Christian Audio Tapes recording all sessions on site
*Current camp needs*
- 2 person kayak donation
-Capture-the-flag, paintball, BMX bikes, Cornhole tournament
-Click here to volunteer
If you would like promotional materials regarding the camp sent to you or your church, please email us. We have flyers, business cards and magnets imprinted with the website you may hand out. Or if you would like a presentation made on behalf of the camp to your church or group let us know, one of the directors will be happy to make a personal visit to present the camp work and to answer any questions.
*New items are frequently added to the website..... Check back often for updates*