Plan now for 2015 Riverbend Men's Camp
*August 4th-7th* (Tues-Fri)
Pre-register - Subscribe to email notifications
MAKE PLANS FOR AUGUST 4-7, 2015
Tuesday night through Friday night
- Camp located on 55 Acres on the Rifle River in Arenac County, Michigan.
- This is a wilderness camp, bring everything you need to survive.
- Men and Boys of all ages are welcome to come and fellowship.
- You may attend a single session or stay the entire week.
- Additional pictures of camp located below
Riverbend is an official 501(c)3 non profit entity incorporated in the State of Michigan. We operate as an independent ministry. All gifts will be recognized as charitable contributions. We have a modest mortgage on the 55 acres. if you wish to contribute you may do so securely on this website OR donations can be sent to; Riverbend Christian Retreat, 22712 Antwerp Rd, Harlan IN 46743.
Great turnout for work days last Summer! Thanks to all who came to clear camping spaces and help out. New well water and generator power lines were ran underground. We were able to paint the shipping container and seed the disturbed areas. Looking forward to being in the woods this Spring. We have work to do on the grounds and on the cabin. The cabin when finished will be able to be used for small youth groups, ministry leadership groups, missionary furloughs, or just plain Christian folks who want to Worship the Creator without unnecessary distractions. (No electric, no phones, no plans for such). When complete the cabin will have a small functioning bathroom. We have been doing work on the roof and have added the bathroom space on. There is still some interior framing, the plumbing, drywall, and metal roof yet to be done.
If you wish to volunteer please send us an email. Also if you have a ministry group who may benefit from the camp please email for more details.
Camp Schedule for 2015;
August 2nd, Sunday: Campground opens 6 PM
August 3rd, Monday: Tents go up, final preparations, all welcome
August 4th, Tuesday: 5:30 Hog Roast. 7 PM concert. Families welcome.
August 5th, Wednesday: 9 AM and 7 PM Menscamp services
August 6th, Thursday: 9 AM and 7 PM Menscamp services
August 7th, Friday: 9 AM and 7 PM Menscamp services.
August 8th, Saturday: Depart to Serve!
- 2014 Speakers included; Wade Allen, Jason Cole, Jeff Bush, Denny Coburn, Lee Bracey, Dale Kesterson, Dan Dyke, Terry Carter, Kendall Faull
- Musicians included; Kenny Melton, Dave Melton, Jason Stoner, Kirk Hacker, Axiomatics.
Freewill Offering taken Wednesday night for musicians.
- Afternoon Senior Saints Sessions by Terry Carter, Kendall Faull and Dan Dyke from Summit Theological Seminary on Thursday and Saturday afternoons. Question and answer format. George Faull recently had heart surgery and was unable to be there.
- Saturday Hog roast sponsored by Church of Christ at Bronson Michigan
Christian Audio Tapes recording all sessions on site
*Current camp needs*
- 2 person kayak donation
-Capture-the-flag, paintball, BMX bikes, Cornhole tournament
-Click here to volunteer
If you would like promotional materials regarding the camp sent to you or your church, please email us. We have flyers, business cards and magnets imprinted with the website you may hand out. Or if you would like a presentation made on behalf of the camp to your church or group let us know, one of the directors will be happy to make a personal visit to present the camp work and to answer any questions.
*New items are frequently added to the website..... Check back often for updates*